Last edited by samsung; 12-16-2011 at 04:49.
Training place manager
- WalkScript:This box is for choosing a walkback script so that your character returns to the training area. I will release a more detailed guide on the walkback function later.
- Get Position: Chooses your current location as your training place
- X: & Y: These coordinates can be obtained by looking at the mini compass in game located at the top right.
- Range Training: is the radius/distance your character will move around in at your training area.
- Range Buff+Ress: is the radius/distance your character will move around to cast buffs and resurrects within the training area, or beyond.
- Auto Lure: Lures mobs to the party for faster kills, and more Exp/Sp.
When recording a script for autoluring in mBot every click on the floor will be saved as one coordinate in your future lurescript.
You can manually add "wait"-commands to your luringscripts to make mBot wait the specified amount of milliseconds.
For example this line will make PBMC wait for five seconds. During this time mBot will regularly check if it needs to recast buffs for party members and in case will do so.
Currently only skills that do not require a target to be selected can be used with lurescripts.Code:wait,5000
To prevent damage to your account i advise you not to insert anything manually into the lurescript except from the "wait" command.
If you want to use autoluring make sure you do you do not have centerwalk activated.
Note: Lurescripts from PBMC can still be used with mBot.
Last edited by samsung; 12-16-2011 at 05:16.