Thread: Please make mbot compatible with jupiter temple

Please make mbot compatible with jupiter temple

mbot is not working well in jupiter temple, if you set your pt training range 999999 and trace your main char, your pt will try to attack the mobs behind walls and most of the time, they will not pick quest item. But if you set your pt not attack any mobs, they will pick quest item. If you set pt not attack but protect pt member, it is not working also.

now i have to set my pt training range 15, my main char execute trace command go to somewhere which is close to mobs, set the pt get current position and start training, lure the mobs to my pt, after killing all mobs, stop pt training, execute trace command, go to another place, get current position........repeat and repeat

Please make mbot compatible with jupiter temple, no matter ignore mobs behind wall, pt only attack the mobs in the range XX of traced char or any other possible way, i wish mbot can be working perfectly there.

Archangel

Angry MBOT not trace in jupiter temple with attack

Quote Originally Posted by saintav View Post
    mbot is not working well in jupiter temple, if you set your pt training range 999999 and trace your main char, your pt will try to attack the mobs behind walls and most of the time, they will not pick quest item. But if you set your pt not attack any mobs, they will pick quest item. If you set pt not attack but protect pt member, it is not working also.

now i have to set my pt training range 15, my main char execute trace command go to somewhere which is close to mobs, set the pt get current position and start training, lure the mobs to my pt, after killing all mobs, stop pt training, execute trace command, go to another place, get current position........repeat and repeat

Please make mbot compatible with jupiter temple, no matter ignore mobs behind wall, pt only attack the mobs in the range XX of traced char or any other possible way, i wish mbot can be working perfectly there.

I HAVE SAME PROBLEM, in jupiter temple only attack char go to attack behind the wall after that no trace and stuck char there ,
    WE need add "attack chars range" and attack same mob with party master .

pls help

Archangel
    +++1

Archangel
    no one answer this question ?
    DoaD pls answer .......

Hey i have same problem +++++1 DoaD try not to ignore pls

Edit: Solved it here is how i did
    i set range 9999 and did defend the party members and in extra tab i avoided the elite mobs etc
    So when my main char gets hit by avoided monsters all other attackers start the attack and trace w/o problems
    No free running around
    Only way tho like it or leave it :P
    Last edited by efeomqxz20; 04-19-2014 at 02:46.