- The box on the left is the Itemlist here you will be able to view all items within the game.
(*Note: All items, that do not have a proper translation, will have a name starting with "ITEM_")
- The "Filter helps you navigate through the Itemlist to target the items you wish to find a lot faster.
- The list in the bottom half of the window will show the items matching your search.
Here you can change the settings for each item individually.
You can also select many items at once and change the settings for them in one rush.
- Right click the selected items to choose your Items settings then click Apply Settings.
B. Pet Pickup
E. Move from pet to inventory (only at blacksmith and storage)
F. Drop to floor
- By default the bot cannot sell SOX or Item Mall Items which is a security feature.
To disable this protection you have to select "Allow sell / unpick of sealed items", save your settings and restart mBot.
- To collect Tokens search the word "token" and you will see the three types of token money at the very top of the list.
- Shortcut to select all items: Click the first item on the list. Then press and hold Shift key and scroll down to the last item and Left Mouse Click.
- To individually unselect items once you have selected all items all you have to do is press and hold CTRL + Left Mouse Click.
Last edited by samsung; 08-08-2014 at 07:58.
Please note, that you will still need to set up each individual item's settings in the "Itemlist" as shown above.
Character Pickup Settings
- (Always) pickup Items with own character
- Pick with character when pet is full.
You don't have to have the first option enabled for your char to pick items as soon as your pet gets full.
If no pickpet is summoned this will be treated as if the pet is full.
- Pick only inside range.
Items outside of your training range will not be picked up by your character.
This option has no effect on your pickpet.
- Pickup gold with own character.
Your char will also pickup gold; needs to have "pick items with char" or "pick items with char when pet full" enabled to work.
- Pick other players drops.
Picks drops left by other players.
- Pick items with pet.
- Pick gold with pet
- Put items in storage
Master on / off switch to allow the bot to put items into storage.
- Do not sell blue or plused items
The bot will not sell any plused or blue items even if they are set to be sold.
- Delay before pick X ms
Use this if your character attacks a new monster already before picking up the items from the last one.
Last edited by samsung; 12-16-2011 at 04:56.
Additional Item setup
How to setup the bot to pickup with loot pet only until pet inventory is full.
- Select the items you want the loot pet to pickup.
- Right Mouse Click
- Select the following options A, B, D, E unless you wish to sell the item then it's A, B, C, E
- Apply Settings
- Still under the Items Tab under settings on the top right sub box select the following:
☑ Pick with character when pet is full
☑ Pick items with pet
☑ Pick gold with pet
☑ Allow move items from pet to inventory
☑ Put items into storage
- Save Settings on the bot located on the bottom right mBotUI
Then you're done! This is how you setup the bot for your loot pet to do all of the work for you until it's inventory is full.