Thread: Fixed bug.

Fixed bug.

This is the first problem that I have experienced so far.
    The issue rest in the multiclient area.
    Okay first off, I created a new folder I named it Mbot.
    Inside the folder I created 3 sub folders, naming them the id's of my accounts.
    I extracted Mbot to each one of the accounts and set all 3 of the paths to silkroad on C:// Drive/program files.

Okay multi client part is ready...
    -Open My main account the one I will plvl w/ get it going works good...
    -Open second account one I am plvling get it going works good also...
    -Open third account second char I am plvling... sometimes it'll login other times it d/c's at login screen and will continue to do so. Every time I select the char it disconnects.

I tried exiting the bot completely and start from scratch still the same problem.

And Doad you might want to make a thread in your forums for Bug Reports so the forums can remain clean it'll be easier for you to navigate through and wont cause such a head ache.

Edit*
    Proxy failed error...

I tried to open the .config
    And modifying this line bp=64430 or some random number, but it changes back to 0 and still d/c's...

[loader]
    srodir=C:\Program Files\Silkroad
    locale=4
    division=0
    ls=1
    bp=0

Problem resolved:
    Okay, for all the ppl out there who are extra cautious w/ some accounts, and don't want to use the bot on that account you can simply open a 2nd user on your pc. This allows you to run the regular client which is what I was doing. However, if you experience a run time error on the guest user, and your currently logged on the admin account it'll for some reason create a proxy problem. After I closed the game on the guest user I restarted my pc and problem was fixed.
    Downloads - Buy mBot - mBot Guide - FAQ

SASUG

Throne

Re: Fixed bug.

Quote Originally Posted by samsung
    This is the first problem that I have experienced so far.
    The issue rest in the multiclient area.
    Okay first off, I created a new folder I named it Mbot.
    Inside the folder I created 3 sub folders, naming them the id's of my accounts.
    I extracted Mbot to each one of the accounts and set all 3 of the paths to silkroad on C:// Drive/program files.

Okay multi client part is ready...
    -Open My main account the one I will plvl w/ get it going works good...
    -Open second account one I am plvling get it going works good also...
    -Open third account second char I am plvling... sometimes it'll login other times it d/c's at login screen and will continue to do so. Every time I select the char it disconnects.

I tried exiting the bot completely and start from scratch still the same problem.

And Doad you might want to make a thread in your forums for Bug Reports so the forums can remain clean it'll be easier for you to navigate through and wont cause such a head ache.

Edit*
    Proxy failed error...

I tried to open the .config
    And modifying this line bp=64430 or some random number, but it changes back to 0 and still d/c's...

[loader]
    srodir=C:\Program Files\Silkroad
    locale=4
    division=0
    ls=1
    bp=0

Problem resolved:
    Okay, for all the ppl out there who are extra cautious w/ some accounts, and don't want to use the bot on that account you can simply open a 2nd user on your pc. This allows you to run the regular client which is what I was doing. However, if you experience a run time error on the guest user, and your currently logged on the admin account it'll for some reason create a proxy problem. After I closed the game on the guest user I restarted my pc and problem was fixed.
    you just need for each Char 1 bot folder.
    ~Csro~
    Alexander DIV 2
    Lv 102 Wizard / 9 Gap
    Lv 101 Cleric
    Lv 96 Nuker
    Lv 96 Glaive / 100FF
    Lv 86 Xbow / 105FF
    3 x 76 Bard

Yes, what I was doing though was running one char non bot client on a 2nd user account.
    That account holds all my seals and gold because I am a paranoid user ever since they started this stupid ban thing... Anyhow, that is what caused the confliction and it was solved.

PS: for everyone wanting the guide for Multi-clienting here is the link: http://www.botters-heaven.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=168

SASUG

the proxy error happens if you copy the config file from one bot to another.

push cliff, ptr [finger]
    jmp long