Thread: Mbot 15d scroll weapon quest

Mbot 15d scroll weapon quest

Hello Doad, im playing on one private server , there are quest what gives a scrolls some change 14d sun to 15d sun , armor , shield, weapon or acc. Quest are repetable but the problem is that mbot doesnt do that. well quest npc is in Jangan or is not one of basic Npc's some herbalist , stable etc. its one extra. could you please tell me how i can set it up ? for weapon or shield scroll i have teleport to Togui Village and kill Togui monsters and collect 8 cards , something like Forgotten World , for armor i have to teleport to Flame Mountain and kill Flame monsters and collect 8 cards , and for acc scroll i have to teleport to Shipwreck - The Green Abyss and kill Ghost Sereness and collect also 8 cards. could you please explain me how i can set it up ? well everytime when quest is done my character teleport to jangan but it doesnt go to this quest npc , but i have recorded shot scirpt , character does just repot and go back on spot. any tips ? i hope you understand me Thanks !

Downloads - Buy mBot - mBot Guide - FAQ

push cliff, ptr [finger]
    jmp long

Quote Originally Posted by DoaD View Post
    almost work , but bot can get reward in quest where i can choose beetwen weapon or shield scroll , is that because of that ? it stuck in Npc and shows this "
    [13:08:25] Quest Weapon or Shield Change To D15 completed. Collect reward..."

Quote Originally Posted by adamowicz1992 View Post
    almost work , but bot can get reward in quest where i can choose beetwen weapon or shield scroll , is that because of that ? it stuck in Npc and shows this "
    [13:08:25] Quest Weapon or Shield Change To D15 completed. Collect reward..."
    Mbot wont get reward from Quest , it opens and close quest , any sugestions ?

mBot cannot choose a specific (item) reward when automatically handing in the quest.
    Downloads - Buy mBot - mBot Guide - FAQ

push cliff, ptr [finger]
    jmp long

Quote Originally Posted by DoaD View Post
    mBot cannot choose a specific (item) reward when automatically handing in the quest.
    does it means that there is no way that mbot can do those quest ?