Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Free mBot Controller Tool!!

BotController is outdate or what !?
    is not work anymore ?!

Hello everyone!!! I have released a new version! This version contains a tool called "Client Killer."
    This tool will only help you if your mBot supports clientless.
    This tool will check to see if you bot has a client open, if it does, it will automatically kill it.
    This is useful because I have found that mBot will not "Login clientlessly."

Enjoy guys.

Change hotkey

Quote Originally Posted by Sandsnip3r View Post
    Hello everyone!!! I have released a new version! This version contains a tool called "Client Killer."
    This tool will only help you if your mBot supports clientless.
    This tool will check to see if you bot has a client open, if it does, it will automatically kill it.
    This is useful because I have found that mBot will not "Login clientlessly."

Enjoy guys.
    Change hotkey
    I'm use laptop play game celect hotkey ctr + alt + don't slect numpad xx.

how can i ( add bot setting ) and what its using for ? need any easy guide for it pls

always when the tool tries to kill the client, it appears the confirmation "Are you sure you want to close the client?", so i always have to click on "yes", but it would be nice if it goes automatic.
    Is there any solution?

Quote Originally Posted by peter147 View Post
    always when the tool tries to kill the client, it appears the confirmation "Are you sure you want to close the client?", so i always have to click on "yes", but it would be nice if it goes automatic.
    Is there any solution?
    It should be automatic.

Unless if a lot has changed in the bot or you're using a different language than English.

no, i always have to click on yes, before bot goes clientless :/

the language is english

is this working with windows 10 and is it safe to use? (not gonna give me a virus or be hacked or anything)
    any Mbot dev wishing to comment on this?

Awesome tool and super Usefull for clearing Forgotten World. Thanks really much!