PDA

View Full Version : Does MBot attack snow flakes?

wolyeon265
01-16-2010, 22:02
Does it?

doubled123
01-16-2010, 22:03
YES, UNFORTUNATELY, and guess what?
Doad doesn't even care, he published a bot that loops, but hits event monsters and reduces training gained exp by at least 80%, great release and a lot of paid attention, woot woot.

OptikRecords
01-16-2010, 22:54
omg lol
BE HAPPY THAT U GOT A BOT SOME OURS AFTER A NEW CAP
give him his time

Soulstar
01-16-2010, 23:16
at least, we pay him for his work.

doubled123
01-16-2010, 23:21
omg lol
give him his time
he should ae happy hes getting 14 bucks from each month, but obviously doesnt care much about the bot.

doubled123
01-16-2010, 23:24
omg lol
give him his time
he should ae happy hes getting 14 bucks from each month, but obviously doesnt care much about the bot.i c
ant even bot, the bot traces mobs and doesnt attack sometimes, the bot attacks event mobs, and the bot doesnt have its loop totally copleted, for example if ur inventory is full, ur bot will be stuck at potion npc whole time, should i mention all the run time errors when loadin scrits? BOTTERS-HELL

wolyeon265
01-17-2010, 08:20
well i'm sorta glad it attack event mobs, since i'm a blader it' takes like 3 hits to kill an event mob, and i love the possibility of scoring a pandora's box, which although not listed is possible to get.

Imbecility
01-17-2010, 16:18
hey guys if you have any problems with the bot, send him a friendly PM whats wrong with it.
If you are not able to be friendly and just flame here, you shouldnt buy this bot anymore and change to HANDGRINDING if you prefer this!

doubled123
01-17-2010, 16:23
hey guys if you have any problems with the bot, send him a friendly PM whats wrong with it.
If you are not able to be friendly and just flame here, you shouldnt buy this bot anymore and change to HANDGRINDING if you prefer this!
If this is forum about anything mBot related, do we really need to send him a PM, he's not reading this is he? Well let me guess, he's gonna come 3 days after I posted it, and go like hes been busy iwth something, then a bunch of people will come here and start quoting me saying that even Doad has life n things.. damn

samsung
01-17-2010, 17:03
@Imbecility: +1

@Others:
The flaming will stop here end of story! If you have a problem you may submit it in a mature fashion, or you can leave the forums. It is obvious that doad is only ONE person who also goes to college... so yes I think he does have a busy life. If all you can do is whine about event mobs and say oh he's ignoring me your dead wrong. Doad does take the time to look at everyone's post he doesn't really respond back because he either discusses it in a hidden forum, or decides to work on it at free will. You can't really jump his case because of a feature being left out. Your the first person to actually whine about the bot attacking event mobs. If you think you can do a better job than doad then please by all means release your own bot and try and do better. Until then reply with your problem without flaming and you might just get an answer from doad himself. :o

Any further flaming will result in a temporary suspension from the forums.

doubled123
01-17-2010, 18:08
@Imbecility: +1

@Others:
The flaming will stop here end of story! If you have a problem you may submit it in a mature fashion, or you can leave the forums. It is obvious that doad is only ONE person who also goes to college... so yes I think he does have a busy life. If all you can do is whine about event mobs and say oh he's ignoring me your dead wrong. Doad does take the time to look at everyone's post he doesn't really respond back because he either discusses it in a hidden forum, or decides to work on it at free will. You can't really jump his case because of a feature being left out. Your the first person to actually whine about the bot attacking event mobs. If you think you can do a better job than doad then please by all means release your own bot and try and do better. Until then reply with your problem without flaming and you might just get an answer from doad himself. :o

Any further flaming will result in a temporary suspension from the forums.

Rofl, just the post I expected.

I pay forr the bot, I won't some answers, something wrong with it? Nope.

samsung
01-18-2010, 04:32
You'll have an answer soon enjoy the 2 day ban for Flaming and being sarcastic to a Mod.

DoaD
01-18-2010, 09:33
about the crash when loading a script:
do NOT try to load a new script (go,X,Y) without the first line ("scriptversion=101") else the bot will crash.

there will probably a new version today.

edit:
theres a new version with the possibility to ignore snow slaves

wolyeon265
01-19-2010, 07:51
wait but i do want it to attack snowflakes, can I still do that? I mean it's like a 3 hit kill anyways.

samsung
01-19-2010, 08:17
wait but i do want it to attack snowflakes, can I still do that? I mean it's like a 3 hit kill anyways.

You will still be able to attack the event mobs if you want to. It just gives you the option of either attacking, or ignoring the event mobs.