PDA

View Full Version : few ideas i have

vortexz
04-09-2011, 11:18
i am not going to bother all the usual suggestions i have some unique and useful ones

Warlock mode:
this is just made especialy for warlocks
e.g the bot puts an X amount of debuffs which you can pick and then changed target also aswell uses vampiric skills as much as possible or until all mobs have the debuff that comes from it

Warlock lure:
as this is practicaly the same as other luring apart that the bot should put 1 debuff and switch mob and when the hp drops below X amount uses vampiric skills

Use skills when has a certain skill:
this is simply to say once you have a certain buff e.g bless spell your bot uses a certain skill e.g life control
aswell as if the bot dosent have the buff (bless spell) it turns of its own buff (life control)

Switch mob every X amount of skills:
as the title says that it would be a useful function for anything really that the bot switches the target after and X amount of skills are used or certain skills are used aka warrior luring with taunting target or any class trying to solo aoe lvl

Switch script at X level:
as the title says it would be useful for the lazy players if they have a big bunch of script ready for them to set up their party/solo and let it run as when all party members/or the char (pickable) reaches a certain level it goes to town and loads a different script

Kill players:
this function is mainly based on jobbing and fortress war
as it says if you set up a bot in a place were you are free to attack certain players the bot attacks then as the highest priority aka if you set up a party in fortress war gate 1 every enemy that comes to gate 1 the party attacks same with jobbing if you set it up any were it attacks them also MUST have a certain range as other wise it would really be a useless function as poeple could just drag char by char

Defend certain party members:
as the title states an useful function would be if we could set the party members to defend or outside party members as with warrior lurers it can get messy

Deposite guild storage:
well as the title says make a function that would give a choice to deposit guild or personal storage

Return to town if died during script:
another useful function would be to set a different timer for the bot to go to town if it died during the script

Use mass ress when X amount of players dead:
another useful function is to be able to set up to use group reverse when 2 or more players dead as also when cleric repots its useful to use that then one by one( i can set up a special cleric script so at the end to do group ress in case but in mid combat dont got anyway)

Leave pt when X players are not in party:
as in rsro we cannot invite normaly we have to use party matching system it would be a useful function that instead of leaving if the leader isnt an X player it would be just a member for examble if playter X1 and X2 are not in pt leave pt say players X2 dcs and then logs back he gets inv to pt and everything is ok but...
if X2 player is set as leave if hes not leader
he dcs and logs back on and cant make pt becose everyone left the pt due to him not being the leader and no pt for the night :)

Switch to items in inventory:
as we have the switch weapons if durability is low it would also be useful to have the ability for the bot to switch armour aswell as leaving cleric on the spot 24/7 is the best idea :)

dove327
04-09-2011, 23:01
+1 like it cool suggestion

Froggy
04-10-2011, 07:43
Really nice suggestions!

Low_Riders
04-10-2011, 12:09
i am not going to bother all the usual suggestions
Some suggestions of you are allready part of mBot.
This hows how less you actually know mBot.

And besides that you're just asking DoaD for "do-everything-so-I-don't-need-to-move-a-finger-anymore" update for mBot.
What's next?
Auto PvP?
Auto join-fortress-war-and-kill-all-players?

If you become to lazy to actually play a few parts of iSRO by your own you should just quit.

dove327
04-10-2011, 17:10
Low_Rider not to be Rude but people that Bot are Lazy People that cant and dont wanna waste there time playing so i dont think u got the right to call him Lazy....maybe he just dont got time to play well i still this that OP is a +1 should help Warlock Alot

vortexz
04-10-2011, 18:52
Some suggestions of you are allready part of mBot.
This hows how less you actually know mBot.

And besides that you're just asking DoaD for "do-everything-so-I-don't-need-to-move-a-finger-anymore" update for mBot.
What's next?
Auto PvP?
Auto join-fortress-war-and-kill-all-players?

If you become to lazy to actually play a few parts of iSRO by your own you should just quit.

to be honest now i dont need any updates for bot atmom id be fine the way it is i dont see any problem with it at the moment for what i use the bot its just a suggestion it would help lazy asses yes

i dont really care if they will be added or not i am just suggesting

Darkness
04-11-2011, 11:39
i like the "Return to town if died during script". this would be nice :)

cons71
04-12-2011, 13:59
Thanks vortexz, you have some good ideas, I would like to inform you that it was my opinion even before I read your last reply which indicated your are smart too. :) , I have some ideas too but before I write them down I will make sure that no MODERATOR will accuse me that I'm too lazy that I want to enter bathroom with the bot. That is rather than being active (not lazy) and playing silkroad with barehanded without bots at all (just like stupids who used to play without bots old times ago:), Any way many thanks to Mr.Doad, I respect him so much, beacuse he is respectful and deserve our appreciation.

vortexz
04-12-2011, 17:28
Thanks vortexz, you have some good ideas, I would like to inform you that it was my opinion even before I read your last reply which indicated your are smart too. :) , I have some ideas too but before I write them down I will make sure that no MODERATOR will accuse me that I'm too lazy that I want to enter bathroom with the bot. That is rather than being active (not lazy) and playing silkroad with barehanded without bots at all (just like stupids who used to play without bots old times ago:), Any way many thanks to Mr.Doad, I respect him so much, beacuse he is respectful and deserve our appreciation.

why would you call legit people stupids? 95% of them are the smart people on the server and most botters are brainless retards if they do play legit let them theyr enjoying the game to the fullest extent and the way it was made to be played but o well joymax cares too much about saving money etc