PDA

View Full Version : Mbot

slimshady
11-11-2009, 16:56
Hello,

I am new here but an experienced bot user. Is there any way to demo this bot before purchase? To see how good it is? If there is any bugs, etc?

samsung
11-11-2009, 17:29
Sorry, there are no demos available as of yet. As all new bot programs they will always experience some bugs, but we try our best to sort the problems out as fast and effectively as possible. If you used many bots before than I can tell you this bot is like a mixture between **** / Isrobot mostly Isro. It is well worth the money and pretty much beats any other bot out there in Csro I don't think that you'll be disappointed.

Pwner
11-13-2009, 07:25
but doesn`t pick robe items :) ... but i recomend it , as it`s the only one :D

slimshady
11-15-2009, 15:14
Is there any way to pay for Mbot with cSRO ingame gold? Then you could sell gold on the site as well. Just a thought. ;)

samsung
11-15-2009, 15:20
Is there any way to pay for Mbot with cSRO ingame gold? Then you could sell gold on the site as well. Just a thought. ;)

I do not believe this option will become available. If all else fails I am sure a member of the forums will be willing to sell for ingame gold. Please PM doad before you do anything though he reserves all rights so you must consult with him first.

DoaD
11-15-2009, 16:16
you are free to buy a mbot subscription through another user if you cannot pay via paypal directly.

see this post for more information: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=495 (http://www.botters-heaven.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=495)

slimshady
11-17-2009, 22:34
Thanks for all the replys, now one last question how much is it per month in US dollars?

Oh and how many clients can you open per computer?

samsung
11-18-2009, 04:15
Thanks for all the replys, now one last question how much is it per month in US dollars?

Oh and how many clients can you open per computer?

When you buy with paypal it'll tell you how much it cost in USD before you purchase it I don't remember the exact amount. You can open as many clients as you want, but CIMO security only allows 3 clients to be opened on 1 user. We are currently looking into this issue and are trying to figure away around it. You may only install the bot on 2 computers any more than that it'll say your HID has been exceeded then you'll have to wait for the bot to reset.

slimshady
11-18-2009, 11:50
Thank You Samsung for the info. A friend of mine said it was $14 USD a month. So is there any way my friend and I could share this bot? I install it on my computer, he installs it on his. We could then open still 3 or 6 clients? I think that if we are able to split the cost per month and share the bot, we will definitely purchase it! Hope to hear from you soon!

barto
11-18-2009, 16:55
Thank You Samsung for the info. A friend of mine said it was $14 USD a month. So is there any way my friend and I could share this bot? I install it on my computer, he installs it on his. We could then open still 3 or 6 clients? I think that if we are able to split the cost per month and share the bot, we will definitely purchase it! Hope to hear from you soon!
Yes it is possible to share the account with your friend.. i think you will be able to log 3 accounts on each computer 3 on your computer and 3 on your friends a Total of 6 clients..you must not share with more than 2 computers or you may end up having to wait till 00.01 for the bot to reset.. Hope this Helps..

GanjaMan:lvl 100
Build:Wizard/Cleric
SP:Over 2 mill
Server:HorseCamp

slimshady
11-19-2009, 00:10
Ok great thanks barto. I was just curious if it worked similar to **** like the sharing part because thats what i did when i played iSRO...wasted so much time there its shit now. Ok so thanks again for the info.