Thread: DOAD FIX MboT!!!

DOAD FIX MboT!!!

Doad from few days i have nonstop tab merrsend on all chars and nonstop dc, crash client, and client cant start ;/ other players have same so fix mbot and do something(READ PM!)....
    we pay for bot month by month and he have problems and you do nothing only update when client go update lol (its not good way) ... in that way i waste my money for nothing(pay for month get 23days botting..) and you lost customer...

Think becouse you not only support mbot on isro/sro-r u have much work on other versions but meny customer(who pay you for that!) so why you are so lazy?

Ps FIX "0" on skills tab and onther things writein my PM who i sent it to you!

Regards

the issue with errorsender is related to picking up special trade goods.
    there is no problem with botting due to this.
    this is fixed in mBot v1.118

about missing translations ("0" text):
    mBot does not actually translate the chinese text to english.
    mBot tells sro_client to use the english column in the textfiles instead of the chinese one.
    if cimo did not put an english translation in those files there is no way mBot can sow it to you.
    Downloads - Buy mBot - mBot Guide - FAQ

push cliff, ptr [finger]
    jmp long

what are you talking about ?? you got my PM? i sent to you link where is normal translation... priv servers have 125 and info about skills and you cant do this on csro wird .... i think if on isro add update to 125lvl and will be info about skills you do same here now you say that becouse for you its not that improtant like to me ... and you dont do this ... but on mbot i find "name" items/skills etc who have mormal name when i add them on tab "buff"/"attack" in game have "0" same like on client edxsilkloder(not support all translate) ... indeed you need only some time to work ... but why you dont spend time for this work ? i dont wanna baging you for some work i know true and your stupid answers dont interesed me . i wait for effect of your work...

Regards

if you have the languagefiles that contain all translations you can import them into your media.pk2 yourself.
    Downloads - Buy mBot - mBot Guide - FAQ

push cliff, ptr [finger]
    jmp long

read and think IN FIRST! i dont write anything about files ... see game client on mbot and on edxsilkloader with eng. pach there is much diffrence, mbot translate most included^^ if i have pk2 editor i do it alone with some time to work but if i change pk mbot will crash it on my pc(tested before with other reason) so in fact i use flagship and not support mbot anymore...
    Btw if u can translate new skills in china char on 124 you can translate eu chars skills above 120+ I have idea maybe u download client from priv that i send to you and try unpack media to transfer translate to mbot client csro...

Regards